готов к переезду в Москву, Люберцы
стаж 12 лет и 4 месяца
• Providing professional dental service and care to patients.
• Examining patients’ teeth and diagnosing their dental conditions.
• Dealing with routine appointments and check- ups, taking impressions, etc.
• Dealing with emergency cases like relieving a patient’s pain. Filling cavities, examining x rays, straightening teeth and repairing fractured teeth.
• Treating both NHS and private patients. Performing corrective surgery to extract teeth and replace missing teeth.
• Coordinating the surgery budgets & dealing with all aspects of financial control.
• Managing the training and development of staff. Updating a patient’s medical records. Diagnosing & treating conditions such as decaying teeth and gum disease.
• Reassuring anxious patients and clearly explaining procedures to them. Involved in dental examinations and treatments such as fillings and dental hygiene services.
• Perform tasks like replacing missing teeth and associated oral structures such as crowns and bridges, and dentures.
• Responsible for designing and fabricate dental prostheses
• Handle tasks of measuring and taking impressions of patients’ jaws and teeth to determine the size and shape of dental prostheses by using dental articulators, recording devices, and other equipment.
• Coordinate with dental specialist, general dentists, and health professionals to develop solutions to dental and oral health concerns.
• Utilize bonding technology on the surface of the teeth to change tooth shape or to close gaps.
• Bleach discolored teeth to brighten and whiten them.
• Handle tasks of treating facial pain and jaw joint problems.