Responsible for implementation and financial management of The World Bank Development Projects.
Activities: Actively collaborated with local and foreign government officials and international financial institutions (World Bank, UN, Lincy Foundation, Ministry of Finance and Economy of Armenia, Ministry of Industry and Economic Development, Central Bank of Armenia);
• Developed investment information by researching and tracking markets and economic developments
• Selected investment opportunities by studying potential return on investment and risks of the new projects
• Created a "pipeline" of projects and drafted projects proposals
• Prepared reports and budgets on selected projects, monitored the progress of the projects, negotiation procedures and performance of sub-loan agreements;
• Prepared recommendations by completing reports; presenting options and evaluations; explaining opportunities and risks.
• Monitored performance of participating financial institutions and administered over 15 bank accounts in local and foreign banks
• Substituted the CEO of the Foreign Financing Projects Management Center Monitored, administered and successfully closed more than 100 development projects.